Product Specifications :-
Technical Name - Mancozeb 75% WP
Mode of Action - Mancozeb is a protective fungicide which reacts with, and inactivates sulfhydryl (SH) groups of aminoacids and enzymes of fungal cells, resulting in disruption of lipid metabolism, respiration and production of ATP.
Crops - Apple, Banana, Beans, Bitter gourd, Bottel gourd, Cauliflower, Chillies, Coconut, Ginger, Grapes, Ground Nut, Guava, Jowar, Lentil, Maize, Musk Melon, Onion, Paddy, Potato, Soyabean, Sugar beet, Sunflower, Tapioca, Tomato, Walnut, Watermelon, Wheat
- Broad spectrum disease control - Indofil M-45 is an effective protectant fungicide which control diseases caused by all four major classes of plant pathogens in wide range of the cross.
- King of fungicides - Widely used and trustworthy fungicide which offering effective control of wide of disease.
- Wide spectrum use - Used for foliar sprays, seed treatment and nursery drenching in many crops.
- Fit for resistance management - Due to multisite mode of action, the risk of resistance development is very low; therefore, it can be used repeatedly for number of years.
- Cost effective - Cost benefits for disease control over non-EBDCs.
- Provide nutrients - Potential health benefit to the plant by providing Manganese and Zinc as micro nutrients.
- Prevent from frost damage- Best fungicide to be used along with systemic fungicides for protective and curative control of disease and to prevent of delay resistance development.
- Environmentally safe – Low persistence in environment as it rapidly degrades in soil and water, no leaching potential.
Dosage - 600-800 gm/acre