- Glory Herbicide is a systemic, broad-spectrum, non-selective post-emergent herbicide. It is effective in controlling all weeds including annuals, perennials, grassy, broadleaf weeds, and sedges.
Mode of action:
- Glory Herbicideworks by being absorbed into the plant mainly through its leaves but also through soft stalk tissue. It is then transported throughout the plant where it acts on various enzyme systems inhibiting amino acid metabolism known as the shikimic acid pathway needed for plant growth.
- This pathway with Glyfosil-41 slowly dies over a period of days or weeks, and because the chemical is transported throughout the plant, no part survives.
Crops: Tea, Non cropped areas
- Glory Herbicide is readily absorbed and is highly effective against a wide range of weeds.
- Most widely used brand in non-crop & tea plantations.
- It has an exceptional mammalian toxicology profile.
- Most widely used herbicide and has become an integral part of modern farming
- It is economical and easy to use.
Dosage: 2-3 ltr per ha, 250-300 ml per 16/20 ltr tank