Host Insects - Moths (Lepidoptera), Diamondback moth (Plutella xylostella), Tuta Absoluta (Tomato leaf miner)
Physical Dimensions -
- 570 mm (L) x 235 mm (W) x 120 mm (H)
- Physical Dimensions of sticky liner: 200 mm (L) x 190 mm (W)
- Product Color: Yellow
Usage - Per acre 6 to 8 Delta trap are required.
- Easy to assemble, easy to monitor, easy to replace sticky liners.
- Monitors all adult moths.
- Multi season use.
- Used with lures to selectively attract specific species.
- Life lures may be moved from liner to liner.
- Use over several seasons due to strong, robust material.
- Removable sticky liner for ease of inspection and replacement.
- Delta trap comes with a replaceable sticky insert that is coated with a special adhesive on one side and is used in combination with Attract pheromone dispensers
- Delta traps are useful tools for monitoring moths
- They give information on the population density of the pest and help the grower to determine the optimal control strategy
- These Delta traps are designed for multi-season use and are resistant to severe weather Conditions
- They are very easy to assemble and it collapses flat for storage