Host Insects - Aphid, Thrips, leaf hoppers, jassids, Leaf miner, brown plant hopper, Fruit Fly, Moth and other Flying Insects.
Usage - Per acre 20 to 25 Sticky trap required.
- High adhesive layer.
- Ideal for quick and simple monitoring.
- The glue is non toxic and does not dry fast.
- It is easy to install in the field.
- They are user Eco -friendly.
- Non Toxic.
- These are sheets coated on both sides with special non-drying insect-trapping adhesive specially formulated for the trapping of flying insects.
- The color of the trap has been selected as being a very attractive color for insects, which become entangled and held in the glue when seeking to land on the trapped they give information on the population density of the pest and help the grower to determine the optimal control strategy.
- These traps are designed for multi-season use and are resistant to severe weather conditions.