- IPM trap Pheromone trap is a company patent trap.
- This trap is eco-friendly and designed for different fruit fly species in vegetable and fruit crops.
- Pheromone traps have played a large role in detecting influxes of adult pest species from one region to another and also even from non-crop areas into crop areas.
- Pheromones, traps can be used to monitor target pests in agricultural areas.
- By constantly monitoring for insects, pheromone traps can also lessen damage to agriculture and other plants.
- It can also limit the presence of stinging insects in the field.
Host Insects - Bactrocera dorsalis (Oriental fruit fly), Bactrocera Zonata(Peach fruit fly), Bactrocera correcta (Guava fruit fly), Bactrocera cucurbitae (Melon fruit fly)
Physical Dimensions -
Approximate Dimension(Assembled): 150mm Height × 95mm Diameter
Material- Pet Material(Disposable)
Dome Color: Clear(Transparent)
Base Color: Yellow
Usage - Per acre 10 IPM trap required
- It is very economical trap.
- Ideal for eco-friendly
- Company patent trap.
- Disposable in one year.
- Easy to use.
- It is very less expensive.
- Insect catching rate is very high.
- Upside on the trap one hole is placed for passing the wire to hang the trap in farm
- Trap made with transparent body for checking numbers of the insect in the trap.
- On the transparent body, a three-hole is placed for insect entering which is attracted to smell.
- In yellow bottom use same liquid for insect attract, a second thing is yellow color attract same species insect.
- Environmental friendly
- Easy install