Technical Name - Propaquizafop 10% EC
- Agil Herbicide is a herbicide of the aryloxyphenoxy propionates family. It is used for the post-emergence control of a wide range of annual and perennial grasses.
- Agil is used for selective weed control in many broadleaf crops such as sugarbeet, oilseed rape, soybeans, sunflower, other field crops, vegetables, fruit trees, vineyards and forestry and best result is achieved when sprayed at the 2-4 leaf stage.
- Agil Herbicide is a systemic herbicide, which is quickly absorbed by the leaves and translocated from the foliage to the growing points of the leaves and roots of the sprayed weeds.
- Rainfall 1 hour after application will not affect the product activity. Optimal activity is achieved when applied early and weeds are actively growing.
- Agil Herbicide is safe for beneficial insects and mammals and is environmentally friendly.
Selective Crops For Agil Herbicide
Chilli, Cabbage, Brinjal, Sunflower, Tomato, marigold, Papaya, Carrot, Chickpea, Beetroot, Melons, Onion, Cauliflower, Broccolli, Cucumber, Muskmelons, Grapes, Citrus, Coffee, cotton, Pasture, Peach, Peanut, Pear, Peas, Pecan, Pepper, Pineapple, Capsicum.
Dosage: 2 mL/litre and 400ml/acre