Chemical Name :- Mesosulfuron-methyl 3% + Iodosulfuron-methyl sodium 0.6 w/w WDG (3.6 WDG)
Product Specifications :-
- Atlantis is a broad spectrum herbicide very effective for the control of grasses, sedges and broadleaf weeds in wheat.
- It is a combination herbicide based on Mesosulfuron-methyl and Iodosulfuron-methyl sodium.
- It is a novel safened sulfonyl urea based product for postemergent application.
- The excellent quality of grass control by Atlantis is founded on its broad control spectrum and its reliable efficacy. Co-infestation with different grass weed species on a field or a farm can be easily managed.
- Excellent control of resistant Phalaris minor.
- Also controls broad leaf weeds like Chenopodium, Rumex, Melilotus.
- Long lasting performance –The foliar efficacy controls all emerged grasses whereas the soil action controls the future emergence.